Start here if you are looking for electric offroad RC cars, monster trucks, a truggy, a buggy or other land based bashers n racers.
We love down and dirty race inspired RC vehicles because they are so versatile you can change a buggy into a truck with just few simple changes. Add some bigger tires and a body mount lift kit and you have a completely different RC.
You can even tear up the street with an offroad RC by adding street tires for smooth high speed runs.
There are so many RC cars and trucks available today we’ll feature links to reviews of our favorites here.
- New ARRMA Senton 1/10th scale 6S 4WD short course truck
- Basher BZ 888 1:8th scale Review with updates and Proline Badlands 3.8 monster truck tire upgrade
- Lightning fast Truggy that won’t break the bank
- We searched everywhere for the best basher truck
- Looking to buy a first RC Truck, why we think this one is best
- What is the best RC Truck for mudding
- The best 1/8th scale racing buggy
- New 1/10th scale racing buggy Basher BZ 444
- Best budget basher under $150 – coming soon.